The Glenn English National Cooperative Leadership Foundation encourages educational advancement by awarding higher education scholarships to eligible students. To date, the Foundation is proud to have awarded $56,000 to NRECA’s Washington D.C. Youth Tour alumni since starting the program in 2014! Each year, they award one $10,000 scholarship and four additional $1,000 scholarships.
To be eligible for The Glenn English National Cooperative Leadership Foundation scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a US citizen
- Have participated in NRECA’s Youth Tour program
- Have received academic credits equal to at least one year of college
- Have completed at least one semester at an accredited university or college as a full-time student
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited university or college by the application deadline of April 1, 2017
- Be working on completing his/her first undergraduate degree*