Loss Claim

If you sustained a loss you believe is the responsibility of OEC, you may file a claim, which will be investigated on a case-by-case basis. Please note: OEC will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the interruption or disturbance of service resulting from circumstances beyond its control, such as weather conditions, damage by third parties or other intervening damage to its facilities.

To file a loss claim, you will need to:

  1. Fill out and submit the form below to begin the investigation/review process.
  2. Gather and copy all receipts and/or estimates of repair work. OEC is not assuming liability at this point.
  3. Gather and copy original sales receipts for the items you are seeking compensation.
  4. Mail all correspondence, receipts and estimates to: OEC, attn: Claims Dept., PO Box 1208, Norman, OK 73070-1208.

Please make sure you send copies rather than original receipts. Originals could get lost in the mail and may not be returned.

An OEC representative will contact you once all the information is received.

If, upon the outcome, you are not satisfied with the co-op’s decision and explanation, you may contact the insurance representative who handled your claim or initiate the issue resolution procedure found here.

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • :
Skip to content