This event is exclusively for OEC electric members.
For members who have attended OEC’s Annual Meeting in the past, this year’s event will look completely different. Due to construction inside the University of Oklahoma’s Lloyd Noble Center (LNC), the event will take place as a drive-thru in the LNC’s parking lot on Friday, Sept. 15.
- Members who attend will receive a $30 bill credit (a $10 increase from 2022).
- Convenience is key, as OEC staff will register you from the comfort of your vehicle. Simply follow the signs and friendly faces!
- As usual, members who attend will receive a bag filled with free OEC and OEC Fiber items.
- Those who attend might be one of our lucky prize winners — including two $1,000 grand prizes!
- Unfortunately, the logistics of a drive-thru event do not allow for food to be served.
- The business meeting will be conducted via OEC’s YouTube channel. The two $1,000 grand prizes will be drawn at the end of the live stream.
“Because of the LNC’s construction, we have the opportunity to try a different concept we believe our members will enjoy,” said Brianna Wall, OEC manager of marketing and member relations. “Fortunately, many of our co-op peers across the nation have tested this drive-thru meeting format, and we believe we can offer our members the same successful experience.”
To help us plan for this first-time event, please complete the form above to tell us what time you plan on attending this year’s Drive-Thru Annual Meeting.
Members MUST enter the parking lot from G.T. Blankenship Blvd. on the south side of the Lloyd Noble Center. This road can be accessed via Jenkins Ave. or Chautauqua Ave.
- As you approach the Lloyd Noble Center parking lot, look for signage and friendly OEC employees to point you in the right direction.
- As you turn into the parking lot from G.T. Blankenship Blvd., you will be handed a ballot. Members have the opportunity to vote on past meeting minutes and financials, which can be viewed below and in your September Co-op News magazine.
- You will stop briefly at the Registration tent, where more friendly OEC faces will register you for your $30 bill credit, accept your completed ballot, and hand you a gift bag! Be sure to check the bag to see if you are one of our lucky prize winners!
- You will then proceed to exit the parking lot on Imhoff Rd.
As a member-owner of Oklahoma Electric Cooperative, members who attend and register at the Drive-Thru Annual Meeting on Sept. 15, 2023, between 12:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. have the opportunity to vote on the below official co-op business. This information is also printed in your September 2023 Co-op News magazine.